Making a start

                                                                                                                        
Today I've decided it's time for me to get around to creating a diary for my MX5 Haynes Roadster that I'll be building. Yes that's right another blog on a Haynes Roadster build. The main aim of this blog is to keep a record for myself of all the work I've done and will be doing as I go along. In addition I hope that it maybe interesting for others who are perhaps thinking about building a Haynes Roadster or a kit car but aren't sure, hopefully it might offer some encouragement to make the leap. I also hope that it will be useful and informative for those who are already in the process of building an  MX5 kit car, as I've found that other blogs, forums, books, google images and youtube have all been extremely useful so far in the jobs I've done and the jobs that need doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment