Stripping the MX5 Part 2.1: Interior 

                                                                                                          
I moved onto stripping the interior. Again I started from the back, as there is less things to remove and worked my way forward. I began by removing the parcel shelf carpet.



Then I removed the seats, starting with the passenger side.




With the seats out of the way I moved onto taking the central console out. I put all the pieces that I didn't need into a big pile that I would eventually get around to selling some day. As I would be using the wiring loom for the build I labelled all the wiring as I went along. I even labelled the bits that I wouldn't be using such as the electric windows so that I would know which wires I could delete later. 





With the seats and central console out of the way I continued stripping bits and labeling wires from the main dash. Eventually work on the car came to a halt as I was in the process of moving house.

No comments:

Post a Comment